Apply to Speak
We’re looking for people with insights, people with inspiring stories or lessons to engage nonprofit leaders to make a bigger impact through their work and through technology. Think that could be you?
This is an amazing opportunity to speak to 200+ nonprofit professionals and help build a community of growth in Vancouver nonprofits.
Let us know if you’re interested in speaking at the 2020 conference by using this form or by emailing: email@example.com
Who You Are
Our conference is targeted at nonprofit leaders, and our presenters will come from the same background. Specifically, we are looking for nonprofit employees, board members, or volunteers to present.
We encourage all to submit, especially those from underrepresented groups. We want to showcase the full diversity of Vancouver.
What We Want in a Session
The conference goal is to build the digital strategy expertise of nonprofit leaders. Sessions should focus on either:
- Data-driven views of digital trends and how they are impacting nonprofits.
- Practical case studies sharing the stories of how nonprofits (especially your own organization) implemented a technology-based solution and the impact it made on your operations and campaigns.
Topics could include (but aren’t limited to):
- Creating resilient organizations
- CRM implementations (Constituent and fundraising databases)
- Change management and technology adoption
- Automation and workflows
- Website development
- Campaign innovations
- Integrated fundraising
- Volunteer management
- Human Resources
- Digital marketing and social media
Avoid these approaches
- Product-specific sessions
- Overly-technical sessions – most people will not come from an IT background.
How Will Conference Sessions be Determined?
Submissions are currently open.
The Digital Nonprofit team will review all proposals by June 1 and will get back to you with an update by June 15, 2020.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.