In this webinar, web and brand consultant Alison Knott shares tips and resources for nonprofits wanting to grow their website traffic.
Alison covers eight steps to website traffic growth, conducts live keyword searches based on audience suggestions, goes through a simple SEO checklist, and shares four steps to measuring your website traffic success.
Alison also shares valuable tools that can help your nonprofit increase website traffic, which you will find at the bottom of this post.
Watch the Webinar on Website Traffic Growth for Nonprofits with Alison Knott
The 8 Step Website Traffic Growth Approach for Nonprofits by Alison Knott
- Choose a Topic
- Perform an SEO Checklist
- Create a Newsletter Opt-In
- Create a Newsletter Sequence
- Create Newsletter Sign-up Locations
- Promote on Social Media
- Grow an Online Community
- Measure Success
Download the 8 step worksheet with more information and tips here: bit.ly/net2vn
Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Webinar
- DripScripts: email sequence templates you can drag and drop into your mailing list platform of choice
- Buffer and Hootsuite: social media management tools
- SparkToro: search top hashtags and accounts based on your chosen topics
- Google Analytics: website analytics, including referral traffic
- Google Search Console: check indexing status and optimize visibility of websites
- Yoast SEO: Wodpress plugin for search engine optimization
- Customer Camp: deeply understand your customers and audience
About the Presenter: Alison Knott of Alison K Consulting
Alison K Consulting provides rebranding and website consulting for service-based businesses and organizations.
- Twitter: @AlisonK_Consult
- Website: alisonkconsulting.com
Join the TechSoup Connect British Columbia Community!
TechSoup Connect British Columbia hosts online and in-person tech-for-good events that bring nonprofits together. We help you build communities, share resources, and discover new opportunities for social impact.
We welcome nonprofits, consultants, technologists, funders, and everyone else passionate about using technology for good.
Check us out: https://events.techsoup.org/techsoup-connect-british-columbia-chapter/
A HUGE thanks to our amazing community partners and sponsors. Give them love! Spend 💵with them!