What are the top emerging trends in digital and how will nonprofits be impacted? Where should we focus our attention (and resources) in 2022?
TechSoup Connect Western Canada hosted a fast-paced hour of 5-minute mini-presentations on the trends, tools, and techniques nonprofits should use to create more impact.
- Cryptocurrency trends to watch in 2022 with Jason Shim
- Quantifying Your Desired Outcomes from Investments in SaaS/Cloud with Kevin Christopher-George
- AI, Ethics, and Nonprofits with Kirk Schmidt
- The triple threat of cheap and cheerful market research with Darren Barefoot
- How to grow awareness by leveraging the audiences of others with Alison Knott
- Video marketing: easier, cheaper, more effective with David Phu
- How mobile and express payment options impact online giving with Salvatore Salpietro
- Building donor relationships in 2022 with Sara Hoshooley
- Automated Personalization with John Bromley
- Learning the latest trends in individual giving and donor stewardship with Shelina Dilgir
- Ransomware, Spyware, and Malware with Charles Buchanan
- Investing in Your Fundraising Skills with Rowena Veylan
- User Experience FTW with Jai Djwa
Links from Salvatore Salpietro on Mobile Payments: Impact On Giving