In this two-part webinar series, you will learn all about digital marketing diagnostics for nonprofits. Part one focuses on how to run a “checkup” on your website to diagnose what’s working (and what isn’t). Part two dives into online advertising and how to create a marketing strategy that delivers.
Part 1: Web Analytics Checkup
In the same way that it’s considered good practice to see your doctor for a checkup every now and then, conducting a website “checkup” is important.
In part one, join digital marketing consultant Matt Whalen as he guides you through an interrogatory approach to web analytics and the role that measurement can play in your overall marketing strategy.
Part 2: Paid Media Best Practices
In Part 2, Matt Whalen will cover a few PPC (pay-per-click) advertising best practices that you can apply to your own approach to digital marketing.
If you have a limited marketing budget and want to ensure you’re deploying it effectively, this is the session for you.
Key Takeaways from this Digital Marketing Diagnostics Webinar
- Learn what a website checkup is, how to conduct one, and why it’s important
- Discover which measurements you should be tracking and why
- Explore ways to avoid common issues nonprofits face with digital marketing
- Learn how to determine if your online advertising is delivering
Key Tools for Digital Marketing Diagnostics Success
Stay tuned to the end of the webinar for the Q&A and learn answers to these questions:
- How can you tell if Google Analytics is properly installed on your website?
- How can you improve bounce rate?
- What do you do if your ROI (return on investment) isn’t sufficient?
Watch the recording to learn more about digital marketing diagnostics for nonprofits!
- Apply for the Google Ad Grants: https://www.google.com/nonprofits. If eligible, your organization could receive up to $10,000 per month for Google Search ads. Learn more about eligibility here
- Join TechSoup Connect Western Canada Chapter for more educational webinars and events: https://events.techsoup.org/techsoup-connect-western-canada-chapter/. You can also read more of our event recaps here: https://digitalnonprofit.ca/category/event-report/
About the Presenter: Matt Whalen
Matt is a Halifax-based digital marketing consultant with almost 10 years of experience in marketing agencies and consultancies and has been working as an independent consultant since early 2020. He specializes in a variety of areas of digital marketing including paid digital ads, analytics, and demand generation. He has worked with a wide variety of clients including orthodontists, insurance brokers, multinational B2B software companies, Universities, major utilities, regional growth agencies and more.
Join the TechSoup Connect British Columbia Community!
TechSoup Connect British Columbia hosts online and in-person tech-for-good events that bring nonprofits together. We help you build communities, share resources, and discover new opportunities for social impact.
We welcome nonprofits, consultants, technologists, funders, and everyone else passionate about using technology for good.